Oh! And I'm working on a few pieces of Gnome fic! Yay! Go me!
Does anyone know where there are some good gnome icons?
Okay, here's the meme:
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. afterwards, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
My poor firehead30 is home sick today. She gave me the letter 'M.'
1. My kids. I know, it's weird, innit?
2. M&M's - especially the almond ones. Mmmmmm....
3. Midnight Movies - I remember seeing Dawn of the Dead, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Heavy Metal, The Song Remains the Same, and Eraserhead that way when I was younger. It was almost as if you weren't being part of the normal movie going public. :)
4. Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman - and all those cartoons from that time period and maker - Rocky and Bullwinkle, Fractured Fairy Tales. They were funny, not gross and just all around too clever for their own good.
5. Motown - Aretha Franklin, the Four Tops, the Supremes, Smokey Robinson. I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong time period.
6. Mountains - which is a fucking good thing too since I live in them and that's my 360 degree view. :)
7. Massage - a good massage can really put a delightful end to a bad day.
8. Menswear - for without men's clothes, I would be naked half the time!
9. Magic Mountain - I used to make my bi-yearly trek to this place every year until we moved to Washington State! I couldn't wait to try the latest, most scary ride. Double corkscrew with a drop of 1000 feet? Bring it on!
10. Motorcycles - where else, besides a theme park - see #9 above - could you go that fucking fast! It's like flying and it's when you come so close to death that you truly feel alive! :)
So go ahead, give it a try! Comment and I'll give you a letter. :)
Also, my rolfer fucked up today. I drove all the way into Seattle for my 2:15 rolfing appt and he wasn't fucking there!!!
So he called my hubby's cell phone (hubby - not me - LOL!) and gave me a new appt for tonight at 7:15 for FREE!!!!
Of course, I have to drive all the way into Seattle again...*grumble*