The rules are:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question. Who ever does that?
B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
1. What are your nicknames?
Marie (people who keep forgetting to pronounce the 'a'), Re-Re, and when I was working at a software company about 15 years ago, Secret Weapon and Maria Conchita.
2. How do you style your hair?
I wash it and sometimes drag a comb through it.
3. What's new in your life right now?
Having gotten a call from the Food Channel about maybe being in Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
4. How many colors are you wearing now?
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm more of a middle-of-the-road-vert.
6.What was the last book you read?
A Frymaster manual.
7. Do you nap a lot?
Only when I'm driving.
8. What household appliance are you?
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Well, the economy has pretty much sucked and shit rolls down hill.
10. What's your favorite dessert?
Correction: Orlando Bloom shirtless wearing a dog collar. :)
11.How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
5 minutes. 10 minutes if I take time to tie my shoes before leaving.
12.What websites do you visit daily?
livejournal (duh), gmail and Mirrormere and always all my financial ones.
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
No classes. But I'm currently owner of a drive-in restaurant that I work at.
14. Do you like to clean?
Only if I don't want to live in a trash dumpster.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I can't hear any music over the voices in my head.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
While you were Sleeping on DVD. Yes, I'm a sucker for that romantic comedy.
17. What's better: a sense of humor or creativity?
I never liked having to choose between the two so I decided to combine both.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do every day?
Eating. Seriously, can't we just walk around with an IV drip?
19. What was the most thrilling, risky thing you had ever done?
For my birthday, Joe had gotten me air time with a stunt pilot on a biplane. We did loop-de-loops and dives in the air. God I loved that!
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
The same thing every year - watching how my children grow and mature into the wonderful beings they are now. :)
Okay, so since most of my QaF f-listers have been tagged, I'll tag people on my Lotr list: doylebaby, giselleslash, golden_helikaon, liriel1810, simplyshanni, jackieville, amygirl and skybluedancers.
(I'll tell you more about the Food Channel thing later).