I didn't do one then and I'm pretty sure my writing hasn't changed that much. Anywho, that being said, here's the meme:
Ten ways to tell a fic was written by me:
1. There is usually a lovable cannibal in there somewhere.
2. Someone is either dying, going to die or already dead. This is usually for a multitude of reasons but can also be traced back to #1.
3. Steve Buscemi is one of the characters. He might go by the name of Joe.
4. Sex is usually in some strange place. Think robotics laboratories, the emergency room and row boats.
5. Sexual aids are eclectic and diverse. From ragweed to children's playground slides and olive oil, anything can be used.
6. If there is a talking cat toy shaped liked a penis, it's one of my stories. Amazingly enough, it was never used as a sexual aid. See #5.
7. Somewhere, someone, whether it be Justin, Brian or Orlando, is wearing overalls. And nothing else. :P
8. Michael, or his progeny, is referred to as simian-like if nor actually a monkey.
9. Ted is well loved and totally awesome in my fics. Because he is.
10. The humor is rather sardonic and the dialogue quick and witty. Okay, at least I hope it is...
Also there should be a number 11 here, so I'm bending the rules a bit but:
11. If you bothered to read the disclaimers, you would know it was me in an instant. :P
Alright, I'm not tagging anybody, but if you like this meme, go ahead and post it to your journal. :)